- Read the care label and washing instructions before bunging anything in the washing machine.
- Making sure you dry your clothes according to the care label will keep them looking newer for longer.
- Don't tumble dry garments unless stated on the care label.
List of wash care symbols
- Group your washload into whites, darks and brights to avoid any colours running into each other.
- Make sure you use the correct washing temperature. If you're not sure, always wash at a lower temperature.
- Rinse until water runs clear after hand washing your clothes.
- Don't leave clothes with white and coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Wringing can damage fabrics elasticity.
- Spinning wool, acetate, viscose or mix garments may pull the threads or damage the material.
- Always iron on the reverse of prints or trims.
- Take your dry clean only clothes to a reputable dry cleaner.