What is DTG (Direct-To-Garment)?
As the name implies, direct to garment uses ink to print directly onto the fabric or item of your choice. It goes straight into the fibres of the fabric, meaning you don’t feel the design or ink when you touch it. Compared with Heat Transfer, DTG is superior in reliability, comfort, and overall result. It is also eco-friendly, as it uses water-based inks.
How to Print Your Own TEE?
- On this page, select t-shirt size, printing size & quantity (t-shirt colour to be selected later)
- Make your payment (credit card, bank transfer, or PayPal)
- Email your image or artwork file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with printing details - T-Shirt colour, printing size...etc
- Once confirmed, we will print and ship out your order.
*Discounts start from 4 pcs and above! Please contact us for the discounts!
FREE DESIGN available for text designs. Example: To add a name below an image, or if you would like to print your own statement, just send us the texts, and let us know the colour you prefer. We will send you 3 choices for selection.
- Completion Time: 1-5 working days
- Material: Gildan Premium Cotton (180gsm)
- Printing Method: DTG (Direct to Garment)
- Printing Size: Logo, A5, A4, and A3 size
- For extra prints, extra charges apply. Please contact us for confirmation.
- File format preferred: PNG
- Also accepted: A.I. & JPG (High Resolution)
Still have questions? Feel free to Whatsapp us at +6017 2168 148! (Mon to Sat 10-6pm) or Email us at email@example.com! Our super friendly professional customer service will answer everything you need to know!